Perth Foodie makes new waves in Food delivery
Check out how the power of a robust consumer-centric website can help in increasing ROI in food delivery services.
Perth Foodie’s business plan comprises managing food deliveries when customers place orders on their website. The success of their business depended on how well the website drives the user towards conversion.
This is where our Agile development services helped them in creating their website that not only drive the ROI but provides a seamless user experience as well.
- To increase the number of signups on the websites
- The partner needed to effectively coordinate between the delivery staff and order being placed from the website.
- Needed a better medium for invoice management.
By keeping the above challenges in mind we implemented a number of strategies.
- We covered the entire client’s marketing life cycle within the website and the overall design of the website was made in accordance with the latest CRO principles to increase conversions.
- The website was linked with Android POS Terminal with Printer app. to receive remote orders and print out a receipt automatically. The users can also accept, reject or set the order timelines from the application itself.
- Implemented Xero invoicing software to send and receive invoices automatically.
The project has launched in the market but no marketing strategies have been implemented yet. We’ll keep you posted on how our partner grows in the Food industry.
Perth foodie runs a food delivery website offering next-gen delivery services in Perth and it’s suburbs.
Industry: Food, eCommerce
Platforms: PHP, Xero, Android POS Terminal with Printer application
Services: Agile Focused Development