The synopsis of the chat contribution is furnished as follows:
- Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation for digital marketing channels and product development to identify growth areas. Furthermore, it is a teamwork that businesses need to accomplish in order to achieve its marketing goals.
- Growth hacking drives organic traffic to your website. For this, you need to focus equally on content and social media profile management. Just posting content on various sites will not bring visitors to your site. With proper direction and vision, you need to find the ways how your content can increase brand visibility and thus drives organic traffic.
- Growth hacking and content marketing can interestingly used together. You need to post high-quality data-driven content that can help people. That’s the right way of growth hacking with the help of content marketing. Trendjacking is the way to use content marketing for growth hacking.
- Growth marketing is indeed different from inbound and outbound marketing since it is more personalized way to boost traffic.
- Most popular growth hacking tools are Buffer, HootSuite, Canva, Feedly, and others. However, since growth hacking tools can’t be generalized for entire industry, data and timely analysis is prerequisite to understand your graph of growth hacking.
- Growth hacking was, is, and will always be a part of digital marketing strategy.
Rehearsal the unique information and ideas that were exchanged during the chat!
Take a look at the Storify recap of “Actionable Growth Hacking Techniques“
What people are saying:
Questions on Actionable Growth Hacking Techniques
12 July 2017
Any further thoughts? Do drop in your words in the comments section! We’d love to hear from you.